Monday, August 22, 2011

Garage Sale for Ryker....

What an amazing turnout the garage sale was. We had tons of people who donated items as well as money to raise money for the Carr family. I also thought it would be a good time to teach Jase about helping others so he had a lemonade stand as well as hot dog and chips. He had so much fun and I believe he felt good as he saw his money jar fill up. We had tons of people who dropped by just to donate money which was so awesome to see given they didn't even know Ryker or the Carr family. I would like to use this posting to thank those that did help. Joyce Bertoch, Michelle and Jamie Bilton, Sheila and Jeremy Haines,  Laura  Lee Crandall,  Jill St. John, Janna Beth LaFever, all donated items to the garage sale. Thank you so much.My aunt Brenda helped in such a big way. She used her vacation time to help me with the garage sale as well as with Jase and Joel. I totally could not have done this with out her help. We were able to raise $720. We sold most things and what we did not sale I am donating to the National Children's Cancer Society, so their items will go to help out another great cause. Below are a few photos I was able to take, we were consistently busy so there are only a few....

No comments:

Post a Comment